Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Hinchcliffe can't live without...

In a Toronto Life newspaper article, James Hinchcliffe wrote down in his own words what he can't live without, here are a few of them.


My onesie pajamas
 I’ve wanted a pair of these forever. Last year, Kirsten (His girlfriend) finally got me some. They’re the full deal: red flannel, bum flap and everything. When you’re hanging around the house on a Sunday, there’s nothing better to have on.

 
My lighters I’ve been collecting lighters since I was a kid. I have about 80 of them now (just to look at—I don’t smoke). My favourite is from WWII. I love thinking about where it’s been, whose it was and what happened to him.


My hero’s steering wheel It’s from Greg Moore’s first race car, which he used before he made it big on the CART circuit, and it’s signed. I met him after a race in Toronto in ’99. I stood outside his trailer for hours before he finally came out.


 
 
If you want to read more of Hinch's things he can't live without, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment