Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Josef update Toronto

Yaaaaay!
(: Two times already this season! :)

We didn't get to watch the start of the race because it was my (Josef themed) birthday party.  I had emailed him Friday and told him he better be leading when I turned on the race halfway thru...and HE WAS!!!!
 
But, my brother and I couldn't watch the last 3 laps because the rain made us nervous and we were worried he might slide.

 
 
Josef started 11th, and got a great break when the yellow came out for a crash when he was in the pits.  It gave him the lead and he drove really really great and led most of the way to the end!!!


CHfdWliXAAAb38E.jpg-large
Josef podium selfies with Filippi and Helio


 
CHfU9MdWwAA-FxJ.jpg-large
 

And what made his win even better was that his teammate, Luca Filippi finished 2nd!
It was Carpenter Fisher Hartman Racing Team's first 1 -2 finish!
 



 
 


-- post by Alexandra (age 8) Josef's #1 fan --
 

No comments:

Post a Comment